Index of Articles on
Snoring Linked to
DIETS AND FITNESS
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH
HOW MUCH SALT IS IN MY
SALT CONTENT OF COMMON
150,000 DIE FROM EXCESS
I HAVE HIGH BLOOD
FOODS THAT LOWER YOUR
WHY WE GO SOFT IN THE
WHY EUROPEANS ARE
MY HEART ATTACK
MONEY AND BUDGET
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Home > Conditions >
Arteries > Here
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Healthy Life
Disclaimer : All information on www.collectivewizdom.com is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For
specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.
(c) copyright collectivewizdom.com 2007 -2018 and all prior years. All rights reserved.
Collectivewizdom,LLC is located at 340 S Lemon Ave #2707 Walnut, CA 91789
|Artichokes from a French market. Artichokes are a
natural remedy for hardened or stiff arteries.
|Artichokes help to relax hardened arteries, studies
show. These beauties were bought at a French
market in the Rhone-Alpes region of France by Maria,
one of our Editors.
|EEEEasy Artichoke and Hamburger Deviled Eggs.
1 boiled artichoke
4 boiled eggs
4 ounces of hamburger meat
2 garlic cloves
1. Slice and dice garlic cloves. Carmelize in olive oil. Grill the hamburger
in same skillet
2. Hard boil 4 eggs
2. Peel artichoke and scrape the "artichoke butter".
3. Peel the eggs, cut them in half. Scoop out the yoolks.
4. add one egg yolk to the artichoke. Mash with fork. Add a pinch of sea
5. Add the hamburger and garlics to the artichoke and egg mix. Mash
with a fork to blend.
6. Scoop with a spoon into the egg halves. Sprinkle paprika. Add a touch
of red pepper on top. Voila! Delicious bites which will fill you up and keep
you from gettting hungry for hours. Artichokes also help to clean out
cligged arteries. Enjoy!